Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cartier Give Me Happiness

Tiffany&Co 1837,,,

 

My husband, favor my son, is a merchant also. Mainly he does his business in Europe. Only when his business refers to our town, he has chance to come back, so he advices me to discontinue my job and companion him to Europe. To be honest, I forever ambition to work with him. But I couldn't. Imagine that I went to Europe; my life would be lonelier. My husband was so busy that it was probable that he would not come back as some days and during this time, what could I do? I have not friends, not relatives and even could hardly understand what the folk surrounding me mention. So I insisted to stay at home. I have a settled job, which is very helpful for me to reduce my solitude.

When my husband came back, he would certainly send me a chip of Cartier jewelry, which, he said, was the character of love and care. He could not accompany me entire the time, but Cartier could do so. We were all the people who could not live without profession, without ambition, so I support him entire the time. I want to let him kas long asI am waiting for him at home every minute, so he will care for himself well. 

In other people's eyes, I am an exceedingly solitary person. I have a son and a daughter. My son potion business in Africa and my daughter namely a instructor in Paris. They rarely have any chance to come back. They ought no be apt reprehend. They have their nightmares and longings and I advocate that they tin do well in their filed.

The more Cartier he sends me, the more strongly he misses me. I ambition attach to these Cartier well with my entire heart. Although in other's eyes I am very lonely, I never feel lonely. My husband gave me his pure love and left it to me. Wearing Cartier equals to staying with my husband. We should learn to be satisfied, which can bring us more happiness and make our life colorful and significant.

,,,,,tiffany jewelry store,Louis Vuitton Mahina Leather L Bag,tiffany heart bracelet,

No comments:

Post a Comment